Meal Account Balances
Family meal account balance information is disseminated in a number of ways:
- The Nutrition Team utilizes School Messenger to notify families anytime the meal account falls below $10.00 in order to give advanced warning of the current balance as of the current day.
- Families may view current balance and meal account activity via Skyward Family Access undder the Nutrition tab.
- Families may independently subscribe to e-mail notifications through Skyward Family Access when meal account balances fall below $10.00.(See Tutorial Here)
Making A Deposit
All accounts are household or family accounts. All students within the same family or household will utilize the same funds. Parents need only make one payment for all students on the same account.
Payments may be made in the following ways:
- Cash (Please be sure cash is in a sealed envelope with the FULL NAME of student(s))
- Check (Please be sure to list FULL Name of student(s) in the memo section)
- On-line debit/credit transaction through our third-party vendor, RevTrak, via Skyward Family Access (See Tutorial Here)
Cash or check payments may be made in the main office at your student's school. In order to ensure that cash or check payments are credited and available for same-day use, deposits must be submitted by the designated cut-off time. Cut-off times vary by each building's first bell or start time. Checks should be made payable to the MILTON NUTRITION TEAM.